01. Prioritize requests and incidents
02. Delegate tickets based upon expertise
03. Track and monitor response and resolution times
04. Improve the customer experience
Streamline procedures for better productivity through automation and data repositories that allow you to easily identify recurring issues to tackle them head-on. The customer experience is improved with an integrated knowledge base and self-service portal so that users don’t have to always rely on the service desk for simple tasks.
01. Promotes a centralized system of record
Eliminate the hassle of using spreadsheets or email inboxes while trying to figure out issues and their resolution processes.
02. Provides automated task management
Manage the processes like ticket categorization and prioritization, ticket routing, alerts and notifications, and ticket status management so that agents spend more time resolving actual customer issues.
03. Improves the customer experience
The customer support experience will improve with rapid incident resolution from a knowledge repository available to both the agent and the customer. The customer will have transparency into their ticket resolution status along with supporting documentation and FAQs
04. Enables prioritization of work
05. Drives staff accountability and training
06. Improves tracking and reporting